Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Today's Pick Pretty Oversized Sweater In White

White Oversized Sweater

Hi guys! 

It is Tuesday again, and it is December :)! Black Friday is behind, so I hope you all got some great bargains. Now, Christmas sales and shopping is ahead of us.

Colder weather is already here and I am all about cute sweaters like this one that I've picked for today's fashion inspiration. I hope you like it.

For me oversized items are not really working. I just don't think they fit me well. Even with that said I really LOVED this white baggy, almost dress like sweater.  I can see it wearing with some above the knee high boots and some cool black tights. What do you think about that combination?

I liked the length of this jumper very much. It is baggy but the deep V-neck along with the transparent detail knit keeps it really sexy looking.

I am thinking of purchasing it as this online shop has a very nice 30% discount now. If you'd like you can check it out here.

Tell me in the comments what do you think about this sweater.

Much Love, Tonka XXX


White Oversized Sweater

White Oversized Sweater

White Oversized Sweater

White Oversized Sweater


What do you think about this white oversized sweater?
Looking forward to your comments.
Thank you :)

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye