Thursday, September 17, 2015

Today's Pick: Gypsy Asymmetrical Style of a Blue Mini Skirt

Blue Mini Skirt


Hi guys!

Hope all of you are doing really great today,!

This is a blue mini dress picked out today as the item that can make the whole outfit combination look much more interesting.


This dress is definitely not too short. It covers all necessary  It is playful in its design and to me it looks very comfortable to wear. I also find it to be a gypsy style. A lot like JLo wore in Ain't It Funny video, right?

I love pieces of clothes that I look and feel comfy in. If I have to adjust the piece all the time it is a very big turn off for me and I probably ain't buying it. 

This mini skirt can be combined with lots of  items from my wardrobe as it is dark blue colour with a really interesting print.

What do you think?

Share in the comments if you too think that this beige maxi dress has such a calming effect on mind.

Looking forward to see your thoughts in the comments.

Love, Tonka XXX

Shop for the blue mini skirt here.


Blue Mini Skirt

Blue Mini Skirt

Blue Mini Skirt

Do you see yourself wearing this blue mini skirt
Talk to me in the comments.
Thank you!

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





2 comments:

  1. nice post, beautiful blue mini dress, love this style
    Xo http://www.angelamall.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skirt is so cute! I love the asymmetrical trim. It totally does have a gypsy feel to it!

    Jessica | Jessoshii.com

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye