Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Today's Pick Hot To Wear Fringe Mini Skirt - Only For Brave, Playful Ladies!

Fringe Mini Skirt

Hi to all of you brave and sexy ladies!
it is time for another fashion inspiration and having fun with fashion picks! :)

How are you all doing today? I've been busy catching on these last sales and fashion shopping opportunities that have been going on lately. Seems that every online shop offered such good shopping experiences.

My favourite is free shipping, because I live far away from all the coolest ladies fashion brands I love to order from, like Free People or Revolve clothing.

My favourite word in the whole world is PLAY! Playful and fun :). I don't know about you, but these words set me in the mood for living life with excitement and joy. So this fringe mini skirt for me is exactly that. Don't you think so?

It is the end of the hot Summer days, but I don't car, because I could combine this sexy mini skirt probably during the whole Fall.

I love the design. I find it so playful!!!! What do you think?


Looking forward to see your thoughts in the comments.

Love, Tonka XX

To shop for this Fringe Mini Skirt click HERE.


Fringe Mini Skirt

Fringe Mini Skirt

Fringe Mini Skirt




Do you see yourself wearing this Sexy Fringe Mini Skirt?
Talk to me in the comments.
Thank you!

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





3 comments:

  1. What a great combo! I could definitely see this carrying over into the Fall - maybe paired with a jean jacket or some knee-high boots!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye