Thursday, December 3, 2015

Today's Pick Skinny Burgundy Very Cute Sweater

Burgundy Sweater

Hi guys! 

It is Thursday and here is another fashion inspiration for us all today :). 

So as you probably know by now I surf a lot through many different fashion and beauty online shops. I love to buy and keep in contact with customer service, and what I love the most I love to try different online shops out and receive the goods.

Revolve clothing is one of my favourite online stores. I love their offer and I am preparing to have a small but cute order of sweaters for this Winter with them. As I do not need much clothes, but I do need really good quality and design, I am opting for really just a few items to pick up.

One of them is this cashmere sweater with really long sleeves and long cut. It feels right as the sleeves are covering big part of the fists and sweater is covering the back pretty tightly and it just feels warm in there. So great call for cold days, right?

There are three colours to this sweater and a grey one is on sale right now. The burgundy one and the black one aren't.

So, I am still debating but I believe I will take this item as they have really large selection of all kinds of sweaters and all kinds of prices. I think this one can make a girl look good any time it is being worn. Usually the most expensive things I buy they last the longest and I look the best in them. With those kind of items it is so easy to dress up and feel good about yourself. That means energy is saved and good feelings are all around :).

Tell me in the comments what do you think about this burgundy sweater.

Much Love, Tonka XXX

Burgundy Sweater

Burgundy Sweater

Burgundy Sweater


What do you think about this body tight burgundy sweater?
Looking forward to your comments.
Thank you :)

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye