Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Today's Pick Season's Must Have Black Long Sleeve Top

Black Long Sleeve Top

Hi guys! 

It is Tuesday again :)! Are you excited for today's fashion pick??? I know the you should be.

Today I have another item I purchased from Tobi online store :). My last post was also purchase from their store and I wasn't thinking to incorporate this one too in my posts, but when I saw the sweater I had to. It would not be fair not to tell you about it.

I love warm, fuzzy, baggy sweaters during Fall and Winter, but I found this one and it is not baggy or saggy hehe. It is just very fancy like to me. It has got a nice form, especially when you look at it from the side or profile look. You can check it in the picture in below. Really nice shape. It is something you would wear with a fancy skirt or a nice coat.

I love the transparent part as you can combine nice bra or black body if you need to be warm. I bought few of long sleeve black bodies a while ago and will combine it with this when very cold.

So this made me buy it. Oh yes, also it was on sale hehe. Yes...it was a great price. You can check it here if you wish it for yourself.

What is your opinion on this long sleeve black sweater? I would love to hear your thoughts.

Tell me in the comments.

Much Love, Tonka XXX


Black Long Sleeve Top

Black Long Sleeve Top

Black Long Sleeve Top

Black Long Sleeve Top

What do you think about this black long sleeve top?
Looking forward to your comments.
Thank you :)

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye