Thursday, December 10, 2015

Today's Pick How To Stand Out - Hot Pink Dress

Hot Pink Dress

Hi guys! 

Let's get the hot pink Holiday parties started :). 

It is Thursday and here is a beautiful pink inspiration for you all. And don't mind me mentioning pink like a thousand times here in this post, because...well it is obvious why.

Who doesn't like pink, really!!?

Initially when I clicked on this dress it was black colour. In the options you could find light blue and this gorgeous pink one. So I of course for this blog post opted for the latter hehe.

Midi dresses are so in style for this Holiday season that I cannot even stress out enough. What drew me to this one was this beautifully and imaginatively cropped upper part of the dress. Totally strap free, sleeve free and breast complimenting V cut ;). It has got zipper on the back side and a bit of extra material on the hips so you can rest assure it will totally flatter all women features.

On top all of that asymmetrical bottom cut in combo with pink colour feels a bit Grunge style to me. I don't know why but it does :).

So this midi hot pink dress you can find on this link and it is actually 30% off for now. That is a very decent discount if you ask me.

Tell me in the comments what do you think.

Much Love, Tonka XXX


Hot Pink Dress

Hot Pink Dress

Hot Pink Dress


What do you think about this midi pink dress?
Looking forward to your comments.
Thank you :)

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye