Thursday, November 5, 2015

Today's Pick Very Fitted Skinny Leg Jeans - Dark Blue

Skinny Leg Jeans

Hi guys! 

Today is a "little Friday" or Thursday as we usually call it :). 

These are skinny leg jeans that I've been looking at for the last few months. I've wanted to buy them but the size is not available for me. Besides, shipping to my country is so high that I would be found CRAZY to get them. Shipping is 200$. Is this something that anyone sane would pay??? Do they really think that anyone is going to pay this much for deliver?

What do you think? Would you pay?

I mean, I love these jeans and would order them, no problem if there was my number and if the shipping was reasonably priced. But till then I will just try to find similar ones to buy.

They are beautifully high waisted and material has some powerful stretch control as they say on their web shop, so I like that fact a lot. They do look really great and look like very high quality, something you have all your life I guess.

What do you think? Tell me in the comments.

Much Love, Tonka XXX


Skinny Leg Jeans

Skinny Leg Jeans

Skinny Leg Jeans




What do you think about these skinny leg jeans?
Looking forward to your comments.
Thank you :)

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye