Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Today's Pick Very Sexy And Cool Mint Faux Leather Mini Skirt

Faux Leather Mini Skirt

Hi guys! 

It's Tuesday again and I got another fashion pick for us!

Today I am proud to say that I have found a new great online store and I have picked this cool skirt from it. I also bought few items as the prices are really cool and affordable.

So, let us check and discuss a bit about this mint refreshment hehe.

I love the design, and find it really cool. It seems like they have run out of my size in the shop, but hopefully the M size can return very fast so I can get one for myself.

I guess besides it is faux leather, the colour is what I most love about this skirt. Front string detail is also helping the asymmetrical design to look much more interesting. I would really be able to use it during this Fall/Winter season with some black leggings and cool sweaters, so if they get my size again I'd be happy to pick it up :).

What do you think? Tell me in the comments.

Much Love, Tonka XXX



Faux Leather Mini Skirt

Faux Leather Mini Skirt

Faux Leather Mini Skirt



Would you wear this faux leather mini skirt?
Looking forward to your comments.
Thank you :)

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye