Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Today's Pick Soft Long Sleeve Grey Shirt

Long Sleeve Grey Shirt

Hi guys! 

It's Tuesday again :D! Having any un on Tuesday? Or is it scary for you as Monday?

Monday have been relaxing day for me personally. I mostly shop online and I see and discover new cute online stores.

I found this very sexy long sleeve shirt in beautiful grey colour in the online store I've discovered few months ago. From there I bought a trench coat that has just arrived today. I am very much pleased with all the service and the quality as well as design. So I will be ordering with them very soon again.

Today's fashion pick is my all time favourite clothing item. Oversized but sexy is my middle name hehe. It is designed flawlessly to give away features of the body with V-neck and asymmetrical shape.

I could combine this with my new trench coat as well as many other things in my closet, skinny jeans being my favourite combination for this grey shirt.

What do you think?  Do you like it? Tell me in the comments.

Much Love, Tonka XXX


Long Sleeve Grey Shirt

Long Sleeve Grey Shirt

Long Sleeve Grey Shirt


What do you think about this grey shirt?
Looking forward to your comments.
Thank you :)

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye