Thursday, November 12, 2015

Today's Pick Sexy In See Through Long Sleeve Black Jumper


Hi guys! 

It's Thursday and time for our new fashion inspiration.

So, I found this black jumper with long black sleeves today on sale!! And I have put it in my shopping basket and let me tell you why.

Few days ago I've bought long sleeved body for upcoming cold weather and it has beautiful big V-neck cut. So naturally I needed something in black colour I could wear on top of this black body and this is the perfect thing I have found to match it, plus it is on sale hehe! Win win, right?

The material seems very good quality and I bet I can combine the s*** out of this see through black jumper. I bet you also already have some fashion combos for yourself because it is so easily combinable with many things. Plus it is black colour, and it has been my favourite for many years now.

For me this will work really good.

What do you think?  Do you like it? Tell me in the comments.

Much Love, Tonka XXX





What do you think about this long sleeve black jumper?
Looking forward to your comments.
Thank you :)

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





2 comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye