Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Today's Pick Beautiful Cardigan Long And Warm

Cardigan Long

Hi guys! 

It's Tuesday again and love to tell you what have I been checking out online for the past few days.

So, I've been trying out new fashion online shop that I liked and I gotta tell you they are awesome.
Why?

Well, let me tell you first the name of this online store. It is Tobi and you can check it out here.
I found it while watching one cool fashion blogger on YouTube. I'm not sure what was her name or the name of her channel, but if you want me I can try to find it again.

So, I was browsing through their shop and found some really great price reductions, plus it is possible to get 50% discount on your first order! I was thinking to myself....is this for real!? And yes, I found some really cool things and ordered just to check their service and quality out. I ordered high knee socks and this bag that has a huge discount. By doing that I saved my first 50% discount for another time.

I got the goos and love the quality and they got here pretty fast. I love the bag! It is very chic and cool. It makes outfit stand out. Definitely gonna wear it a lot.

I am preparing to order with them again and I was looking to buy few sweaters and cardigans that are long, baggy and warm. I also need a winter jacket as it is getting pretty cold here.

Among others I picked to share this long, warm cardigan with you to show you what I'll be getting soon, when I complete my order with them.  They have additional 25% off of sweaters now so it is a good deal.

What do you guys think? Is it cool? Nice? Or you got something better to show me? I would love to hear your thoughts.

Tell me in the comments.

Much Love, Tonka XXX


Cardigan Long

Cardigan Long

Cardigan Long


What do you think about this long and warm cardigan?
Looking forward to your comments.
Thank you :)

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye