Thursday, November 19, 2015

Today's Pick Long And Fashionable Ivory Cardigan

Ivory Cardigan

Hi guys! 

It is small Friday yay! Almost weekend and time to go party :D! Or time to have fun in any way you prefer. I wish for a world where everyone would be intentionally having fun every day. 

Till that happens I have a new fashion inspiration for you. I wrote in my last post about this fashion online shop Tobi I've discovered and tried to buy from. As I was really satisfied with their service and quality of their goods I have made another purchase. 

I bought few sweaters, and amongst others I've bought this ivory cardigan with beautiful material and aztec print.

I find it very beautiful as it has very strong and firm lines that many cardigans don't, because most of them tend to be saggy and oversized, if you know what I mean. 

This one can be very easily used as a jacket during late Spring or early Autumn, and I really like to buy things that can be used through different seasons. I don't buy a lot of clothes and I like to buy very good quality. I had used my coupon of 50% discount that anyone has in this online shop to use on their first order, so I did use it this time with my second purchase.

What do you guys think? Do you like it or not? I would love to hear your thoughts.

Tell me in the comments.

Much Love, Tonka XXX


Ivory Cardigan

Ivory Cardigan

Ivory Cardigan

Ivory Cardigan


What do you think about this ivory cardigan?
Looking forward to your comments.
Thank you :)

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye