Thursday, October 29, 2015

Today's Pick Hot Sexy Dress With Fringe and Mesh

Dress With Fringe

Hi guys! 

It is Thursday and almost the end of this week! I love it that it will be weekend soon, just like we all do I guess :). i also love to show some fashion inspiration here on this blog before it ends.


This particular item is from Revolve Clothing online store. It is a beautiful dress with fringe and mesh details.

Actually, those aren't just mesh details, this white mini dress is all mesh, baby! These long sleeves are my favourite thing about it. If you ask me the length of the dress could be a bit longer, but I guess who cares, right?

Fringe part is very interestingly incorporated as a big detail that stands out and I believe you gotta be very confident person to wear this one, as well as you gotta really know how to wear mini dresses as this is really short and skinny.

I find this dress very interesting and cool. What do you think? Comment and share the picks if you like them.

So, this is it for this week. Keep up with me next week.

Much Love, Tonka XXX

To shop for the dress click here.
Dress With Fringe

Dress With Fringe

Dress With Fringe

Dress With Fringe


Would you wear this kind of dress with fringe?
Looking forward to your comments.
Thank you :)

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye