Thursday, October 22, 2015

Today's Pick Great Party Assured In This Mini Dress

 Party Mini Dress


Hi guys! 

Today is Thursday, and another end of the week coming very soon. What will you do on the weekend? Any party planning? Or planning to experience some cool and fun things?

I have many things planned, but before that I want to leave you interested in party dresses ahead of a new weekend. I love doing some fun partying  flirting with music and having fun. Nothing big, just easy going and simple.

When doing that I always love to look good, because it makes me feel good. Don't you feel really great when you look really chic and on point? :)

The mini dress for parties in my world is a must do thing. This one is very cool and I love the strappings on the back. Long sleeves are very cool addition too. This wine colour is very popular now, I even saw Beyonce few days ago in similar colour on the red carpet.

Today women are having the best time ever with fashion. I love that fact. We can be hippies, gypsies or very fancy and serious fashion freaks. We can choose how we want to look, and all those online fashion shops are making it happen for us.

This particular design is from Free People online store. I love their free spirited clothes, and they are very good quality and service.  

So, that is it for this week! Keep up with me next Tuesday, comment and share the picks if you like them.

Much Love, Tonka XXX


 Party Mini Dress

 Party Mini Dress

 Party Mini Dress

Would you wear this kind of mini dress?
Looking forward to your comments.
Thank you :)

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye