Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Today's Pick Choose Between Two Open Front Cardigans

Open Front Cardigan


Hi guys! 

It is Tuesday evening here and I am here again with another fashion inspiration. Today I have two for you to chew on :). Pick one and tell me which one you like better.

When it gets cold I tend to wear cardigans every single day. From where I'm standing they are making outfits look more cool plus if I get warm enough I could easily just take them off and be ok.

So, I have picked two cardigans for today. I couldn't decide which one. I love both colors and design and I'd be able to combine them both. I love the material on both of them, and the sleeves on the grey/black one are awesome, right?

Pink one in my opinion is more interesting, and the grey one is much more common design and look, but still so cool and beautiful.

Pink cardigan is from brand Amuse Society, and I really love them. Do you? Both cardigans you can find on the web shop Revolve clothing, and each one when you click on the pictures in below

Tell me in the comments which one of these beautiful and warm cardigans would you choose.

Much Love, Tonka XXX





Open Front Cardigan

Open Front Cardigan

OR?

Open Front Cardigan

Open Front Cardigan


For the grey cardigan you can check here, and the pink one here.

Would you wear one of these open front cardigans, or maybe both?
Talk to me in the comments.
Thank you!

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye