Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Today's Pick Mini Shirt Dress With Pockets

Dress With Pockets

Hi guys! 

It's Tuesday! It is time for me to put on here the things from fashion online stores that made me happy :). So, you are welcome to check another fashion inspiration I got for today.

I have started last time to write about
mini dresses. You can check last blog post here. Now I'm continuing to do just that, except this one is from another online store.

This particular item is from Revolve Clothing online store. They have really great things and I can always find something nice on there.

I personally these kind of dresses, and this shirt dress amazed me because it has pockets on the bottom part. It also has a faux leather collar and a beautiful V-neck cut. That looks very sexy to me. And to you?

It also has a kind of a zipper look thing on a collar. It highlights the waist with the elastic waistband. Also, shoulder design is looking very fancy and chic material gives it that last point. I bet it is very cozy to wear this dress. What do you think?


So, this is it for today. Keep up with me on Thursday, comment and share the picks if you like them.

Much Love, Tonka XXX

To shop for the dress click here.



Dress With Pockets

Dress With Pockets

Dress With Pockets0



Would you wear this kind of shirt dress?
Looking forward to your comments.
Thank you :)

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye