Thursday, January 8, 2015

Today's Pick Beautiful Long Sleeve Gown

long sleeve gown


Hello guys!

Today was a really interesting day for me. I guess you know that feeling when you clean your wardrobe? That clean feeling when you take out of your closet lot of stuff you don't need any more, and you leave it clean, neat and emptier than it was before.

Now, that means that you can dive deep into filling it with some new more exciting stuff.

Today I've picked this beautiful long sleeve gown, and it doesn't matter it has long sleeves because it has naked back :). It is backless design. I really love it.

It looks really feminine and gentle. Just like a women. I love the fact that it is a maxi dress because all divas and goddesses wear long dresses. Beautiful Front slit and deep V neck assure sexiness and open back adds to it.

Making this dress your choice to wear on an appropriate occasion guarantees a fun night :) with a lots of looks in your direction.

Tell me what do you think? Do you see yourself in this beautiful long sleeve gown?


long sleeve gown

long sleeve gown

long sleeve gown

long sleeve gown

With what would you choose to wear this long sleeve gown?
Thank you my dears!

Cool clothes picks daily on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to my newsletter and:
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories  



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! Love the color!

    http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Marta thanks for sharing your beautiful comment :). Please do come again and share your thoughts on fashion picks :) much love

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye