Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Today's Pick Mini Cute Plaid Dress Perfect For Getting It Your Way


plaid dress

Hello to all of you reading.

Hope you're really well and healthy and happy.

I am continuing to move my posts merrily into the days of the new year of fabulous fashion picks :). And you probably have noticed that. I care only about you and me having fun here on this blog with the posts and comments, and I love it. Do you love it?

Are you having fun here with the daily fashion picks and me, you and others commenting on each of them?

So here we have something really sweet today for the fashion pick. This work day for me is short because I have to step out of my office earlier today and do some fun things. As I feel fun and sweet and playful today that is why I've picked this beautiful plaid dress for us to drop few fun comments about it :).

So, what do you think?


Let me share with you what I find most interesting about it. Plaid! Fitted :). Too cute short sleeves. Playful bottom part of the dress. Indeed this is a mini dress, but it has manners if you know what I mean. And I like it. I definitely see myself wearing it with a flat cool black boots. What about you? Share in the comments. Don't mind that it is the Winter time, I'd wear it in a really cool winter combo. I guess, because of its color and design it can be easily combined with lot of things.



plaid dress

plaid dress

plaid dress

With what would you choose to wear this plaid dress?
Thank you my dears!

Cool clothes picks daily on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to my newsletter and:
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories  



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye