Friday, January 9, 2015

Today's Pick Really Fancy Black Cape


black cape

My darling readers!

The days have come for us to prepare for long cold period and yesterday I've taken this Winter seriously. I've been out most of the day and I can tell you that my warmest boots weren't doing their thing keeping my feet warm :).

So, during the Winter there are many moments I curse coldness and wishing for warm hot Summer days. There are many moments where I go out to parties or weddings wearing really nice gowns, like the long sleeve gown I've picked in yesterday's post.

Everyone knows you need to have some beautiful and warm coat to wear with it, and not regular Winter jacket. So I was wishing for something fancy like that, and here it is :). Isn't this black cape so pretty?

For me it is easy to choose this one as the price and faux fur give me comfort that I'll stay positive balance this month.

I love the arm slits and classic bell like design of this black cape. It looks so warm and cozy :).

What do you think? Do you maybe own one of these capes?
Tell me in the comments.

Love, Tonka

black cape

black cape

black cape

black cape

black cape

With what would you choose to wear this black cape?
Thank you my dears!

Cool clothes picks daily on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to my newsletter and:
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories  



2 comments:

  1. i love capes at the minute! i hope they stay in for a few more seasons. this one is so nice! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/overcoming-anxiety.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amy thank you for sharing your beautiful comment :). Please do come again and share your thoughts on fashion picks :) much love

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye