Saturday, January 3, 2015

Today's Pick Twist And Turn Black Pants - Fun Life


black pants

OK!

Here we go! I'm gonna say it. I'm gonna say what I believe :). I believe I've found the best fashion pick for you today :D.

And here is why I believe that;

First of all, black pants....that is something just cool having by itself. Why? Well, just because they can be combined with so many things that it is crazy! Like, I could combine black fashion item, whether shirt, pants, skirt, anything, with every single thing from my closet :D! And that my friend says a lot about the item. It means it's worth buying even if the price is a bit higher than the things I usually buy.

Also I've noticed how things better suit me if I wear them more. They tend to adjust to my body shape or something, but this is so true for everyone I think.

Secound...I strongly enjoy things that have "kick" in a design. Like something asymetrical or out of shape or twisted, like these black pants are. Why? Just because it looks more interesting to me. Do you feel what I'm saying?? :)

Tell me if you are the same.

The thing I adore about these pants are their length. I love that they are up to an ankle length. This makes room to show some nice shoes, like here on the picture. Also I enjoy things that are not so tight and fitted, and these pants are just perfect example of what I'd like to wear if I wanted to be cool, sexy and cozy. What more could anyone want :D. 

Oh, and before I wrap up, tell me how did your Holidays go. Did you have some fun fashion time? Bought a beautiful dress, pants, scarf? Please share :).



black pants

black pants

black pants


With what would you choose to wear these black pants?
Thank you my dears!

Cool clothes picks daily on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to my newsletter and:
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories  



4 comments:

  1. Woah, I love the shape of these :)

    — Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear :) appreciate your oppinion. much love

      Delete
  2. Looking amazing!!
    Have a nice week end!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Angela! thank you so much for your comment! I like it a lot and I love to enjoy week ends hehe ;)
      Are you from France?

      much love,Tonka

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye