Saturday, January 17, 2015

Today's Pick Very Sexy Destroyed Jeans For Great Look


destroyed jeans


Sun is shining, and the weather is sweet :D!

Here we go now, moving through the beat! Yes, I got some fantastic beats here on youtube going on. A bit of Bob Marley while I'm typing this and the perfect mood is accomplished! What kind of beats are there with you right now? Share in the comments :)!

And just like the song's lyrics, the sun is shining and here I am :). I am here every day to pick some great item for you to inspire yourself with, and to dress to feel really, really good ;).

So no rainbows today here in my town, except those ones in my head haha!

These destroyed jeans are pretty much dark, greyish, ripped and skinny style. That makes them perfect fashion pick for the day. I personally enjoy wearing skinny jeans and when I wear destroyed ones I feel like I got much coller look for the day.

I'd combine these jeans with a grey sweater I've picked yesterday for a sexy casual look.

Whit what item would you combine these destroyed jeans? Please share in the comments :)!


destroyed jeans

destroyed jeans

destroyed jeans

What would you choose to wear these destroyed jeans with?
Thank you my dears!

Cool clothes picks daily on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to my newsletter and:
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories  



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye