Friday, January 16, 2015

Today's Pick Regular Grey Sweater With A Kick


grey sweater


Hey, hey!

Are you happy to see yet another daily fashion pick :D?

I know I was really interested in what fashion inspiration will hit me today and here it is. Really cool grey sweater!

I've picked this cool item among all the beautiful dresses and gowns and beautiful pants and all other sweet things, and why?

Well, that is an easy answer :). Zippers are cool since forever :) and of course y'all know I like the relaxed and cozy atmosphere, right? Do you like the cozy days too?

Weekend is in front of us. It is time to show your business attire your wardrobe and leave it for few days. It is definitely time for some relaxing, and while you're doing it you need something to be cool in, right? Am I right or what hehe! 

You all know that feeling when you feel really good in a sweater or any other clothes you ar wearing that minute. You all know that good feeling when you feel like you look good and it feels really good.

And we all know there is nothing better than that feel good feeling! Right?

What do you think?

I absolutely love how soft and cozy this sweater looks. Grey color really highlights the softness, and the fact that this model combined it with a mini skirt tells me this item deserves to be a fashion pick of the day today :).

Tell me in the comments would you dare to combine this grey sweater with mini skirt?



grey sweater

grey sweater

grey sweater

grey sweater

grey sweater

grey sweater

What would you choose to wear this grey sweater with?
Thank you my dears!

Cool clothes picks daily on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to my newsletter and:
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories  



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye