Sunday, January 18, 2015

Today's Pick Sexy Black Sweater Excellent For Dating And Seduction


black sweater

Hey hey!

How y'all doing? Hope you are getting your daily dose of FUN and FUNNY! I've watched such a funny video today of a kid that was falling down all the time, and it was funny even for him :D. I wish I could share it here, but I know you'll find your funny video for today.

Just... laughing is so powerful for me! And it can set such a great mood for the whole day.

And today I've picked sweater, black sweater :). Just like Bond, James Bond haha. You see, because I'm so funny you can come here and laugh with me and at me :). Just silly.

And if you didn't know, sexiness is so appealing. Beyonce will confirm that in her song Deja vu :). This sexiness thing is really powerful. Some people would say that money rules the world, but I'll say many time sexiness and our womanly moves can spin man's head.

I'm sure this tee will spin any man's head, even the heads of gay man. I can bet they would love it! And if it is so, I'd like for some of them to comment here and confirm me right :D. Because, you know....just because I'm always right hehe.

Loving the slightly see through details and a beautifully designed V neck that in combination with long sleeves and this pair of destroyed jeans make beautiful combo for any causal or less casual date.

What do you think? Share in the comments below.


black sweater

black sweater

black sweater

black sweater

black sweater

What would you choose to wear this black sweater with?
Thank you my dears!

Cool clothes picks daily on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to my newsletter and:
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories  



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye