Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Today's Pick So Cool White Wrap Top - OMG Looking Good!

Wrap White Top

Hi guys!

It is time for new fashion idea today! It is Tuesday evening. I am wrapped in my blanket, sitting comfortably on my bed, and just surfing cool online shops like I usually do. And this is what I've found for today's fashion pick.

It is a beautiful white top that has slits all over it. I don't think there are too many though. This long sleeve top to me is absolutely amazing! Beautiful material that looks pretty fancy is justifying the price this piece has. 

At the time I'm writing this, this fashionable master piece hasn't even been produced yet for mass consumption. It  has to be preordered, and yes I found it on my favourite online shop Revolve clothing.

And yes, this top is very much alike the one from the last post where I wrote about long sleeve white top. Check it out. I don't know...I just love both of them. So, so cool...

Tell me what do you think. Do you find this cute too?

Share in the comments.

Love, Tonka XXX

Shop for this top here.


Wrap White Top

Wrap White Top

Wrap White Top


Do you see yourself wearing this Wrap White Top?
Talk to me in the comments.
Thank you!

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye