Thursday, October 15, 2015

Today's Pick Get In The Brown Faux Fur Jacket

Brown Faux Fur Jacket

Hi guys!

It is time for a new fashion idea today! 

It is Thursday evening here and I am preparing to have my dinner on this rainy and wet day.

It got a lot colder over here in Croatia. How is it in your country? For me, because of that I now tend to surf the online shops for warmer pieces of clothes.

I guess faux fur jackets are still in. Or they actually never ever went out of style, because last Fall/Winter my blog was full of them. 

This one has this ombre look. I picked it out because of that but also it had this long fur look about it. Other jackets I was looking at were all fluffier as they all had shorter fur. I found this beautiful jacket on my favourite online shop Revolve clothing.

Do you wear these kinds of faux fur jackets? Tell me in the comments. 

Much Love, Tonka XXX

Shop for this top here.


Brown Faux Fur Jacket


Brown Faux Fur Jacket


Do you see yourself wearing this Brown Faux Fur Jacket?
Talk to me in the comments.
Thank you!

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye