Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Today's Pick Very Cozy Long Sleeved Velvet Shirt Dress - Cool Pockets

Velvet Shirt Dress



Hi guys!

Hope all of you are doing really great today!

I have the greatest fashion inspiration for you today. This is a velvet shirt dress for all you gypsy souls  out there.

I was thinking that this style won't be as hip in my country, but I could be wrong there. Here in Croatia this specific item may never enter closets of my fashionable friends, but I still love it.

Gypsy in the heart :). I love to feel cozy and more so love to look hip and great.

What I like the most on this dress are long sleeves that go perfectly with cool pockets. This whole look make me wanna just relax and be with cool and interesting people, make my life an even better and calmer place.

What do you think?

Share in the comments if you too think that this velvet shirt dress could ever enter your wardrobe.

Love, Tonka XXX

Shop for the velvet shirt dress here.

Velvet Shirt Dress

Velvet Shirt Dress

Do you see yourself wearing this Velvet Shirt Dress.
Talk to me in the comments.
Thank you!

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye