Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Today's Pick Stretchy Cool Shiny And Metallic Mini Skirt

Metallic Mini Skirt


Hi guys!

Seriously! I have the coolest item for you to wear. Meet the metallic shiny mini skirt :).

I was inspired for today's pick as soon as I laid my eyes on this silly item. I say silly because I truly believe it is, in a sense it is very fun to wear and be seen in it.

Also, it is easy to combine it with sports tops or any other kind of tops. Before I used to wear mini skirts like every time I went out. Now it is a totally different story as I rarely wear them, but this looks like the one person could combine with lots of things and make it to look as cozy and sporty as fancy or trashy. 

You could do whatever you would want to do with this item, literally. But one thing is for sure, this could be a seriously cool part of your party wear, right?

What do you think?

Share in the comments.

Love, Tonka XXX

Shop for this skirt here.


Metallic Mini Skirt

Metallic Mini Skirt

Metallic Mini Skirt

Do you see yourself wearing this Metallic Mini Skirt?
Talk to me in the comments.
Thank you!

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye