Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Today's Pick Turtleneck Beige Maxi Dress - For Calm And Easy Going Days

Beige Maxi Dress

I'm not saying this nit dress is only for calm and centred people like the headline might be suggesting. I believe no person who is on this Earth alive today is perfectly centred and calm, as then he would be probably dead. I believe we live in calm and not so calm here...so we got both of it in us...don't you think so?

Ok, now, after my introduction monolog let us talk fashion and today's pick..

Hi guys!

Hope all of you are doing really great today, and that you are happy that is Tuesday, as this means we got another cool fashion inspo!

Lately I've been discovering really cool online shops. Today I've picked this beautiful beige maxi dress from one of those. 

I love how this knit dress makes me feel inside. I feel somewhat of calm and carefree at the same time. Like, I imagine wearing it I'd feel really classy, comfy and decent but still with a dose of sexy-peal. 

I love the turtleneck and drop arm holes, as well as cool side slit. Beautiful, cozy looking material is just another big plus for this dress.

What do you think?

Share in the comments if you too think that this beige maxi dress has such a calming effect on mind.

Looking forward to see your thoughts in the comments.

Love, Tonka XXX



Beige Maxi Dress

Beige Maxi Dress

Beige Maxi Dress






Do you see yourself wearing this Beige Maxi Dress?
Talk to me in the comments.
Thank you!

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye