Thursday, June 4, 2015

Today's Pick Long Long Pink Maxi Skirt - The Full Look


Pink Maxi Skirt



Hello my beautiful ladies!

This pink maxi skirt inspired me today. It got going my Summer feelings so I had to choose it for today's pick.

This is the skirt from one of the best online shops out there; Revolve Clothing. I love how all the time they come up with different options for the whole look. I appreciate that they take the time and pick from their beautiful web shop different items to pare and create those beautiful looks that I just love to look at. 

The whole look they managed to combine with this skirt you can see in the first picture of this post. 
You can either click the picture or shop here for the whole look, including the accessorise, shoes and bikini top.

Me personally, I love this whole look, together with the bracelets. Bracelets add to the mystery of this Goddess pink and silky looking maxi skirt.

Of course this is not the only look that Revolve Clothing people put together for us to shine through Summer days. There are many more beautiful ones. Click HERE to check them out.

I guess picked this one for my blog because I am a sucker for pink haha. What about you?

To check out only the skirt on their web shop CLICK here.

I hope you had the great time stopping by and checking out the Pick For Today :). Leave me a comment if you liked and enjoyed.

Much Love, XX
Tonka





Pink Maxi Skirt

Pink Maxi Skirt

Do you see yourself wearing this pink maxi skirt?
Talk to me in the comments.
Thank you my dears!

Cool clothes picks daily on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye