Thursday, June 11, 2015

Today's Pick Sexy Long Tunic In Two Tones - Twofer Summer Sweater


Long Tunic

Hello my beautiful ladies,

how are you doing today?

Today I am enjoying my work looking at the window and feeling that sea view! Oh yes! I am at the sea side and enjoying breeze of sea smell, warm weather, great domestic fruits and easy going domestic vibes from chilled out people :).

Who can ask for more really! I mean, I see now that all the best things are free. Like nature, good weather, nice people, great fruits, great thoughts! I mean the best fruits are free because they are best freshly picked from the tree, if you find one, right? :D Swimming in the sea is totally free and the greatest feeling! It feels like I am the richest person in the world. Do you feel like this today?

Where are you at today? Share in the comments!

I am coming with a beautiful fashion idea - this long tunic. I don't know why Revolve Clothing store called it sweater, I guess because of that little upper part that looks somewhat like a sweater. And I guess it kind of is a small, Summer, cropped sweater in a way.

This long tunic has a chilled vibe all about it. Two piece design idea looks cool. It is wide enough but still tight enough to look sexy. I love that it is knee length and the side slits give that extra interesting detail that keeps up again with the sexy look that reveals almost nothing :). 

Well, I guess it depends with what you wear it.

To check out this item CLICK HERE.

I hope you had the great time stopping by and checking out the Pick For Today :). Leave me a comment if you liked and enjoyed.

Much Love, XX
Tonka


Long Tunic

Long Tunic


Do you see yourself wearing this long tunic?
Talk to me in the comments.
Thank you my dears!

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye