Thursday, June 18, 2015

Today's Pick Them Very Skinny Low Rise Jeans - Enjoy The Jeans With Chains


Low rise jeans



Hello my beautiful readers!

How are you today? Hope you are having funny and interesting day, because it feels great having those kinds of days, right?

Now is the time for a new fashion inspiration for all of you and me here on DMD blog. Hope you're gonna enjoy this one.

So I personally love low rise jeans. I own a lot of them. No matter if they are shorts or capri or any other style I got them all in low rise. Why? First, I like my tummy to be free of pressure of a jeans buckle. Second is that I love this style as it proved to look much better on my body than high waist one.

So,  I am sure we all have at least one slim fit pants in our closet.  For me these feel the best as I am pretty skinny, so anything that is too baggy for me it is not an option. What about you? Tell me in the comments!

This beautiful design that combines distressed look together with capri like sexy cut in slim fit style makes the perfect item to own and to combine easily with other clothes in my closet. Distressed details are pretty cool. 

This look is in! What do you think?

If you'd like to shop these jeans CLICK HERE.

I hope you had the great time stopping by and checking out the Pick For Today :). Leave me a comment if you liked it and enjoyed.

Much Love, XX
Tonka

Low rise jeans


Low rise jeans




Do you see yourself wearing these low rise jeans?
Talk to me in the comments.
Thank you my dears!

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye