Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Today's Pick Cute Summer Pink Maxi Dress - Making The Heads Turn This Summer + Feeling Good


Pink Maxi Dress


Hello my beautiful ladies!

How are you today? Ready for another cute fashion inspiration for your greatest Summer of 2015?

Hand me a guitar, cocktail and let us sing songs and dance! Right? Does't this dress make you wanna do just that!? :D 

I know! Summer is the greatest time for me too, plus it is extra great if I can look good in a pink maxi dress like this one. Perfection for Summer days.

The cutest thing about this dress for me is the gauze like material. On the Revolve online shop it says it is cotton 100%. Looks a bit transparent but not too much. Just enough so that the light Summer breeze could cool you a bit.

I also LOVE, LOVE the strapless theme and the sexy front slit. What do you think?

Lately I've been finding so many beautiful Summer dresses that I'm having hard time picking one for myself to enjoy Summer of 2015 in. But this dress is definitely one of my favourite. 

If you wanna shop for it CLICK HERE.

I hope you had the great time stopping by and checking out the Pick For Today :). Leave a comment if you liked and enjoyed.

Much Love, XX
Tonka



Pink Maxi Dress

Shop REVOLVE: Save up to 50% off!

Pink Maxi Dress


Pink Maxi Dress


Do you see yourself wearing this pink maxi dress?
Talk to me in the comments.
Thank you my dears!

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye