Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Today's Pick Summer Ready Sexy Maxi Dress - Get Ready To Be Noticed!


Sexy Maxi Dress


Hello my beautiful ladies!

How are you today? Hope you're having really FUN and INTERESTING day today! If not, well...maybe you can try a bit harder to make it more fun :). If not, well  I always say enjoy it as it is.

Today I picked for us a real treat! This dreamy pinkish sexy maxi dress. Isn't it gorgeous?

Personally, I am a lady who doesn't enjoy full and overloaded closets full of clothes that are just so-so in quality and design. I am pretty brave with designs and I love to look sexy. Some women I know do not like to look sexy. Some women love to have that ordinary next door shop look. And that is OK.

I don't really care who likes what, but I know that I LOVE TO FEEL great during my day. My clothes add up to this feeling. That is why I cherish really great design that suits my personality.

I post a lot of Free People online shop items on DMD blog. This is because their clothes are really for ladies that are pretty brave regarding fashion, and know what they want and why! Regarding fashion of course.

So I picked this beautiful maxi Summer dress just because I LOVED IT on the first sight. I decided I'm gonna buy it as soon as I get to measure myself :). 

If you'll like to see how it fits on me comment and I'll post few pictures wearing it.

To shop for it CLICK HERE.

I hope you had the great time stopping by and checking out the Pick For Today :). Leave me a comment if you liked and enjoyed.

Much Love, XX
Tonka


Sexy Maxi Dress

Sexy Maxi Dress

Sexy Maxi Dress

Sexy Maxi Dress



Do you see yourself wearing this sexy maxi dress?
Talk to me in the comments.
Thank you my dears!

Cool clothes picks Tuesday's and Thursday's on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to get more of this :)
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories 





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye