Monday, January 19, 2015

Today's Pick Is Pinky Pink Jacket For Girls Girls!


pink jacket

Okey!

So tell me....how many of you are in this position right now?

Laying on their comfy couch, feet on the table and laptop in their laps? Surfing beautiful blogs like this one for example :D!?

I know I am, and I know I love to do it like that. That is just how I get myself out of thinking I'm an respectable, serious business person. I do silly, childish things all day long and very often people just can't keep up because most of people my age have gotten pretty serious by now.

And that is why I got you guys who read this blog and enjoy my silly, cute, fun and interesting reviews of beautiful fashion picks every single day, right?  

So please feel excited to introduce yourselves in comments as we're gonna discuss things for a long time here :). Mostly really discussing things labeled as FREE of "brain use" and that is the goal, right? To relax our mind :).

So look here! I got some beautiful fashion pick for you today. As it is a pink jacket, I find it amusing, because I am obsessed with pink. Just because I feel like I can rock wearing anything pink, and black. Do you feel that way? Do you see yourself like that too? :)

The thing I love the most about this pink jacket is that it is not too fitted or skinny. It raises your shoulders and looks really cute on any outfit I guess. I can surely say that for my case as I have whole wardrobe full of black clothes, and pink on top of that...oh just perfection.

What do you think? Do share!! :D  

Love,Tonka 




pink jacket

pink jacket

pink jacket

What would you choose to wear this pink jacket with?
Thank you my dears!

Cool clothes picks daily on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to my newsletter and:
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories  



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye