Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Today's Pick Let The Shine Out - Sequin Midi Dress


sequin midi dress

Saying goodbye to Holidays today. Taking off the Christmas tree...

Just kidding :D. I've decided mine will stay a little bit more. To be exact, it'll stay until I get enough of it :D. I usually am not really into Christmas and I do not decorate the tree. My husband does that and he does it well. So we just decided that for us Christmas joy will last a bit longer.

What about you? Is your Christmas tree down yet?

In the spirit of prolonging the Christmas spirit of joy, for today I am picking for us to discuss this shiny sequin midi dress. I love the color and the shine, and to be totally honest it looks delicious to me :). It looks like a sweet cake.

One thing I love about this dress is that it isn't classical dress I'd buy, as it is not fitted, but rather baggy. Still it fits great and looks really cool. Lately I've noticed that this trend of oversized clothes is getting to me.

The V cut on the back and crew neckline are cool designer's twists that make this dress interesting enough. The length is midi or a bit shorter than that and it fits perfectly into my mindset of being a bit afraid to wear mini dresses.Sleeves are also interesting. Not a full length but still not 3/4 size.

What do you think about this beautiful sequin midi dress?

sequin midi dress

sequin midi dress

sequin midi dress

sequin midi dress

sequin midi dress




With what would you choose to wear this sequin midi dress?
Thank you my dears!

Cool clothes picks daily on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to my newsletter and:
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories  



2 comments:

  1. I love a good sequin piece, even when it's not holiday season :)

    — Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Michelle! Thanks lots for sharing your beautiful comment :). Please do come again and share your thoughts on fashion picks :) much love

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye