Monday, January 5, 2015

Today's Pick Ladies Khaki Joggers In Zebra Style


khaki joggers

It's a beautiful day today!

Here, in my town it is Winter, but the days are filled with sunshine and it is actually not that cold. So that is why for today's pick I'm getting us some not full length joggers in khaki color.

I love to run and do yoga. Do you have some sports that you enjoy doing? I also love to be cozy and casually chick. That is why I appreciate joggers.

Color might not seem as the most important ingredient here as these khaki joggers have beautiful zebra print. That is what made these pants uber cool.

The theme of these joggers, and except zebra print, are zippers. Of course, zippers haven't been out of style for what seems ages now, and they aren't going to any time soon. :D

Joggers are such a fortunate clothing item. I guess Rihanna styles them up with heels regularly and it looks as good as anything else. I guess we live in a time where clothes max and match is just a question of ones imagination :).

Would you style up these khaki joggers with heels like Rihanna would? 

khaki joggers

khaki joggers

khaki joggers

khaki joggers

khaki joggers


With what would you choose to wear these khaki joggers?
Thank you my dears!

Cool clothes picks daily on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to my newsletter and:
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories  



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye