Friday, January 2, 2015

Today's Pick Some Cool Plaid Pants Back In Style

plaid pants


Hello there!

It is time to talk the talk we all love to talk about here :)! Fashion talk. Are you ready?

Once upon a time, when I was a teenager plaid pants were "it" item! If you are 30 something years old I know you can remember this time:).

And here we go again :). They are back in style and rocking these Winter time blues :). You know this Winter though...it is really strange. Yes, it is cold but there is a lot of sunshine :). Beautiful sky and sun every day. Beautiful big moon every night, and even some stars. It looks like the sky is clearing up, because usually we cannot see the stars as I live in a polluted city.

But back to our fashion talk :). I really enjoyed these plaid pants back then when they were in style, and now I'm happy that they have made a come back :D. What about you? You happy as I am?

So, naturally I had to pick them as today's fashion pick.

These pants have side and back pockets that are almost non detectable, as well as the zipper and a hook. As much as this all sound promising, and the pants won't fall down :), as they are protected with all of that, they still look extremely light and they look like the wind could blew them very easily. Still, that just means that they are probably really cozy and comfortable.

Taking into consideration that they are darker shade, these plaid pants could be easily combined with pretty shirts in many colors. This fact, among others, make them really affordable even though they might seem slightly off of budget to someone :).

Tell me your opinion of this fashion come back. Let's share our views.

Love, Tonka!



plaid pants


plaid pants

plaid pants



With what would you choose to wear these plaid pants?
Thank you my dears!

Cool clothes picks daily on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to my newsletter and:
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories  



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye