Saturday, January 10, 2015

Today's Pick Very Cool And Slightly Pleated Full Midi Skirt!


full midi skirt

Hey darlings!

How is it going with you? How is your life unfolding in this still new year of 2015.? I hope you have as much fun as you should because it is so good to feel joy and to do fun things, right?

Well....daaa....haha, of course it is great to have fun! What am I even talking about. So for this morning on my job I decided to put my headphones and enjoy my soundcloud playlists! YES! Score baby :).

What did you do for yourself today to emphasise the fun? Tell me, please share :).

So my darlings, for today I have a skirt full of fun as a fashion pick for this Saturday. As you know, yesterday we had this beautiful faux fur cape, and it was whole lot of fancy :). Wasn't it really beautiful? True picture of pretty and cool.

This full midi skirt is an AS for today! In my town the sun is shining brightly and I can feel the Spring and Summer comming really fast hehe. Don't you? So becasue today is a really beautiful and warm Winter day I wish to wear something as fun and cool looking as this midi skirt. 

What do you think? Is this midi skirt worth the ordering it from the shop :)?

I'd say YES! And the price is also perfect.

full midi skirt

full midi skirt

full midi skirt

full midi skirt

full midi skirt

full midi skirt

With what would you choose to wear this full midi skirt?
Thank you my dears!

Cool clothes picks daily on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to my newsletter and:
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories  



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye