Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Today's Pick Is A 2 Piece Long Sleeve Crop Top And Cool Black Midi Skirt


long sleeve crop top, black midi skirt


I know, it is New year's eve already! And eather way I'm picking something for you to be able to celebrate this weekend in hehe!

Of course I am choosing this beautiful 2 piece combination so it can inspire your tonight's outfit :D...if you are going to some party. If not then I have to tell you...this skirt could be used in so many occasions that it is crazy.

This black midi skirt is made from layer of faux strech leather and the other layer strech of jersey. That is what makes it FUN! Zipper in golden color gives it fancy look, so be sure that if you decide different top with it to put it in the skirt so all of the skirt can be seen :). It is just pretty cool in my eyes..I don't know. Maybe some of you don't think so. I'd like to know what you think.

If you ask me I'd match this whole outfit together and what I'd do, as here is freakin cold, I'd wear a sexy body underneath the black crop top. Even though the bra comes with this outfit I'd choose black, sexy body to wear with it. And because the top is mesh, it gives the opportunity for the pretty body to show. 

Ok!

So I wish you all have really nice New Year's Eve and of course I'll come tommorow to talk to you again  to hear how was the night for you and what did you wear :)!!

Have FUN you guys! 

Love, Tonka 



long sleeve crop top, black midi skirt

long sleeve crop top, black midi skirt

long sleeve crop top, black midi skirt

long sleeve crop top, black midi skirt

long sleeve crop top, black midi skirt

long sleeve crop top, black midi skirt


Where would you choose to wear this sexy combination?
Thank you my dears!

Cool clothes picks daily on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to my newsletter and:
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories  



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hey Michelle! thank you so much, appreciate your opinion!

      much love,Tonka

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye