Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Today's Pick New Year's Eve Black Mini Dress - HOT

black mini dress

Hello :D!

Are you doing ok? Are you all here and waiting today for a new fashion pick :). Yes, that is how it is supposed to be, right?

I mean, we have only one moment in time and we need to do, think, read about what makes us happy inside, right? And if that is reading DMD blog then be it :D! 

So here I am with another fashion pick. One might say this one is really brave of me to choose, because this black mini dress is really mini :). And so what :). When I find myself faced with dress that is mini like this one is, I just wear black, tight short women boxers, and there is no chance of showing my body parts if I don't want them to be seen.

And we all find ourselves in a position like that sometimes, when you just love the dress but it might be too short. And black tight boxers are just only one of the solutions. The other cover up solution might be dark socks or tights. And this solution would perfectly work for me, because it is really cold here in my town right now.

So, the thing I really like about this black dress is that......GUESS :)..... it has fringes! Hehe. It was not that hard to guess, right? So I love fringes on dress. Fringes are still in style whatever one may say. I saw many fringes on swimming suits this summer. Now I see them on many bags and jackets. So this dress is definitely a perfect pick for a New Years Eve. That is where I'd use it.

Where would you wear it? Please share and let us start reviewing it.







black mini dress


black mini dress

black mini dress

black mini dress


Where would you choose to wear this black mini dress?
Thank you my dears!

Cool clothes picks daily on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to my newsletter and:
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories  



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye