Monday, January 12, 2015

Today's Pick Super Sweater Dress In Grey


sweater dress

Hey guys!

How is it going? :) :) :) :P :) ;)

I'm up for something really simple and cool today. What about you? Hehe. I'm talking about this sweater dress, yes, and I'm also talking about choosing simple and light things to do today. Taking care of myself and doing the cool things that I really feel doing :). I believe this is becoming the theme of my whole life and the future one too hehe. You know...just because life is too short and I don't give a second thought about me doing mostly that what I like :).

So, with that being said I am fashion picking grey, grey, grey dress hehehe. One would think I'd choose colors, but no. I guess I'm in rapport with this grey clouds above my head right now.

And beautiful sweater dress it is for this Monday. What made me like this dress was the bottom part that is pretty  asymmetrical and has zippers :D!  

I mean, zippers are in style only since forever...I mean probably since the time of Cleopatra hehe. I mean, all you know it could be, or you can prove me wrong??

Plus, this knit style got me good :). It feels like some kind of flower style knit or something similar, because it looks really cute and adds to the super look this sweater dress has got.

On the online shop I got this from they suggest some ankle boots for a sultry winter look. I say go for it. What do you say :)? Share in the comments please!


sweater dress

sweater dress

sweater dress

sweater dress

sweater dress

With what would you choose to wear this sweater dress?
Thank you my dears!

Cool clothes picks daily on dressme-daily.com 


Subscribe to my newsletter and:
* get coupons and great discount offers to use
* get latest fashion ideas 
* interesting fashion combos and my personal stories  



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye